As a versatile spice in North African / Turkish cuisine: with lentil and vegetable stews, fish, curry, chutneys, flatbreads, as a bread spice.
Tip: roast the seeds briefly, then they lose their bitter taste.
Contents: Fenugreek, whole - Foenugraeci Sem. tot.
Natural medicine Ancient remedy, Hildegard von Bingen mentioned its healing power:
- contains ascorbic acid , vitamin C, B6, iron, vitamin A, magnesium,
- Fenugreek seeds produce mucilage, bitter substances stimulate the formation of gastric and bile acids
- regulates the metabolism
- promotes healthy skin and hair growth, muscles and nerves
- blood forming
- disinfecting and antibacterial
- stimulates milk production, increases libido man.